Founded in October 1994. Bouygues Telecom is a French ISP and Operator that operates a network in France and Europe with more than 40 core POPs and several hundred access POPs.
Bouygues Telecom has a selective peering policy. The Peers are selected based on, the amount of traffic exchanged with Bouygues telecom ASN, capability and mutual benefit for both networks.
For peering requests, please contact email@example.com
General technical requirements for
peering with Bouygues Telecom
- The peer must be registered in a public Internet Routing Registry (IRR) database.
- Record completed in PeeringDB
- A peer of AS5410 must have publicly routable ASN
- The BGP session must be established in IPv4 and IPv6
- A peer should have a 24x7 NOC with BGP expertise
Traffic Requirements for public peering
- < 200 Mbps, Bouygues Telecom invites you to peer with us through the server route in Internet exchange
- > 200 Mbps and < 10 Gbps, Bouygues Telecom invites you to contact us for established a BGP session direct between our ASNs on the French public exchange.
- > 200 Mbps and < 4 Gbps, Bouygues Telecom invites you to contact us for established a BGP session direct between our ASNs on the foreign public exchange.
Traffic Requirements for private peering
- 40 Gbps, Bouygues Telecom invites you to contact us to build together the terms of our agreement
- The PNI is free of charge up to 100Gbps of capacity. Above this value please, contact us for more details
- For Symmetric or unbalance traffic (between ingress and egress) up to a ratio of 2 to 1 the peering is free regardless of the amount of traffic.
- Interconnection must be 10 Gigabits Ethernet (10GbE LR) or 100 Gigabits Ethernet (100GbE LR)
Traffic Requirements for Locally hosted Cache
- > 400GBps, Bouygues telecom give you the possibilities to deploy caching servers on its network.
- Deployment of theses caching servers would respect Bouygues telecom constraint
Bouygues Telecom manages the primary ASN 5410
- Peering sessions with AS5410 will advertise all Bouygues telecom routes
- The candidate shall not send unsolicited traffic to ASN Bouygues Telecom